2014-05-15 ~ 2014-05-16 618
About applying for hold a workshop at TSIMF, please send a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org , the committee will need to review the related documents, and will inform you the result in few weeks. Please submit your proposal at least 6 months prior to event.
1. Each workshop is centered around a theme for the advancement of scholarship in mathematical sciences.
2. There are about 50 participants in each workshop.
3. Generally, 1/3 of the participants are from outside the Chinese Mainland, 1/3 are young mathematicians, and one of the organizers is from China.
4. Normally, each workshop runs from Monday to Friday. Participants will check in on Sunday and check out on the following Friday.
5. Each workshop is recommended to hold a session on open problems.
6. Meals and lodging at TSIMF of up to 50 invited participants during the workshop will be covered.
7. Upon the completion of each workshop, the organizers are requested to submit a report on the academic activities of the workshop containing abstracts or full papers of the talks and the open problem session.
8. No reimbursement for travel expenses.
9. TSIMF staff will handle the invitation centrally.
The proposal should contain the following contents:
(i) Name and title of the event
(ii) Academic justification and expected outcomes of the proposed event (about 300 to 1000 words)
(iii) Proposed date and duration (It is good to also propose some alternative dates.)
(iv) Names, affiliation and contact information of organizers.
(v) Proposed participants and their contact information.
(vi) Sponsorship and financial arrangement.